|David I. Clifton - Past District Governor||Mar 27, 2017||
Rotarian Action Group - Alzheimer's/Dementia & Public Relations and Public Image in Rotary
PDG Dave Clifton will also award Wakefield Rotary with a special presentation on behalf of Zone 32 of Rotary International. This is in recognition of the club's 2016 Hot Air Balloon Festival for outstanding achievements in the area of public image and public relations.
For further information about the Rotarian Action Group - Alzheimer's/Dementia click here.
|ROTARY EVENT - NO MEETING - NEW LOCATION||Apr 03, 2017||
Wakfield Rotary Spring Social @ Saltwater Tavern
WAKEFIELD ROTARY’S SPRING SOCIAL
AN ENTERTAINING GATHERING FOR ROTARIANS AND THEIR GUESTS
MONDAY, APRIL 3, 2017 * 5:30PM - 8PM
Saltwater Tavern 401-783-3777
light buffet (including Pizza Margarita and Buffalo Wings) will be served & cash bar is available
Be sure to bring a sense of humor and your game face
|Sam Klemarczyk, URI Rotaract President||Apr 10, 2017||
URI Service Program - Flooding Relief in Louisiana
University of Rhode Island's current Rotaract Club President will talk about traveling to Louisiana March 10 - 17 for the URI Alternative Spring Break service program. Along with other club members, Sam Klemarczyk will report about helping in areas of flooding. (New Orleans, Lafayette, and Baton Rouge).
|Kelly Nevins, Executive Director, WFRI||Apr 17, 2017||
Women's Fund of Rhode Island
The Women's Fund of Rhode Island invests in women and girls through advocacy, research, and leadership development. Our work lays the foundation for a more equitable Rhode Island and has made our state a national leader in public policies that are good for women and families. WFRI website
|Joe Giorgio, Assoc. Dir. of Operations, Year Up||Apr 24, 2017||
Year Up - training & internships for low-income young adults
|Australian Group Study Exchange Team||May 01, 2017||
The Australian Rotary Exchange adults are coming from April 30 to May 6. Their specialty is conflict resolution:
1. Miss Tracy Wyatt - the Team leader
2. Miss Donyque Curtis 38-Senior Bomb appraisal Officer with the Australian Federal Police, Counter Terrorism first response, and Public order management- she received the Australian Federal Service Medal in 2015.
3. Mr. Richard Dening 31-Project Manager, Supported Elder Mediation '
4. Miss Emily Seaman-33- works in Papua New Guinea as a Practice Mentor training to the Department of Immigration to deliver Refugee settlement services that support refugees to achieve independence and self-sufficiency. She has volunteered with Red Ross, Amnesty International.
5. Roberta Ramoifulia-30- is a counselor for Family support- assisting victims of domestic violence and survivors of gender based violence.
|Steve White, Assistant Governor-District 7950||May 08, 2017||
Review of October 2016 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
Check out related link here.
|To Be Determined||May 15, 2017||
|To Be Determined||May 22, 2017||
|NO MEETING(?) - MEMORIAL DAY||May 29, 2017||
|To Be Determined||Jun 05, 2017||