|Australian Group Study Exchange Team||May 01, 2017||
The Australian Rotary Exchange adults are coming from April 30 to May 6. Their specialty is conflict resolution:
1. Miss Tracy Wyatt - the Team leader
2. Miss Donyque Curtis 38-Senior Bomb appraisal Officer with the Australian Federal Police, Counter Terrorism first response, and Public order management- she received the Australian Federal Service Medal in 2015.
3. Mr. Richard Dening 31-Project Manager, Supported Elder Mediation '
4. Miss Emily Seaman-33- works in Papua New Guinea as a Practice Mentor training to the Department of Immigration to deliver Refugee settlement services that support refugees to achieve independence and self-sufficiency. She has volunteered with Red Ross, Amnesty International.
5. Roberta Ramoifulia-30- is a counselor for Family support- assisting victims of domestic violence and survivors of gender based violence.
|Steve White, Assistant Governor-District 7950||May 08, 2017||
Review of October 2016 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
Check out related link here.
|Debra Tanner, Executive; Lindsey Tanner, Program||May 15, 2017||
Southern Rhode Island Volunteers a nonprofit based in Washington County
Southern Rhode Island Volunteers a nonprofit based in Washington County providing Aging Support services to over 200 seniors and adults with disabilities in Southern Rhode Island.
|Michael Cerullo and Jum Vincent||May 22, 2017||
Leagilazation of Marijuana pro and con
|NO MEETING - MEMORIAL DAY||May 29, 2017||
|CLUB ASSEMBLY||Jun 05, 2017||
Wakefield Rotary updates/committee reports
No guest speaker.
|Pawsox Representative||Jun 12, 2017||
|NO MONDAY MEETING - Club President Installation||Jun 19, 2017||
Club President Installation - Thursday, June 22, 2017
|Club President Installation||Jun 22, 2017||
Installation program - June 22, 2017 @ Whaler's Brewing Company, 1174 Kingstown Rd, Peace Dale, RI
WHALER'S BREWING COMPANY
|Joe Giorgio, Assoc. Dir. of Operations, Year Up||Jun 26, 2017||
Year Up - training & internships for low-income young adults